On Demand Technology
Leave The Legwork To Us
The latest technology can do wonders for your daily operations, but it also can be a burdensome capital expenditure. CXO has partnered with several hosted third-party providers to offer an easy, cost-effective way to obtain the technology you need, when you need it. Leave the legwork to us, along with the ongoing upgrades and support.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
CXO specializes in call center solutions and technology integration. We understand that your call center infrastructure grows along with your business, and you need your technology to keep pace. With a CXO Software as a Service (Saas) solution, you can be sure it will. Whether your business requires ready-to-go platforms for quick implementation or a custom call center solution, we can meet your needs with on-demand technology that’s cost effective, flexible and extendable.
Technology that fits your business and your budget
CXO’s professional staff is experienced in call center transformation, and we’ve implemented a variety of SaaS-based solutions that can help your business improve with the automation of your call center processes. You’ll achieve a faster return on investment with a SaaS solution, and you’ll gain all the advantages of the latest technology, without expending the resources typically associated with purchasing, implementing and maintaining software.
Transform quickly and easily
CXO has partnered with several hosted third-party providers to offer an easy, cost-effective way to manage and monitor distributed call center resources and applications. By way of a user-friendly, Web-based interface, your call center management can gain complete visibility and control over a variety of customer-facing activities. And your SaaS software solution will be supported by an experienced team ready to provide support any time you need it.
When you subscribe to a software service instead of purchasing a license, you:
- Lower IT costs by avoiding overhead of typical software implementations.
- Economies of scale by running the same application on the same unit of software.
- Pay as you go through a monthly or annual subscription fee which works to your advantage when compared to traditional software license.
- Deployment time tends to be much shorter with a SaaS call center solution because the software is already up and running at CXO. It’s ready when you are.
- Focus your technology budgets on competitive advantage rather than infrastructure. By subscribing to a web-hosted application, you free your organization from supporting high-cost, time-consuming IT functions, including:
- Purchasing and supporting the server infrastructure necessary to install and maintain software in-house.
- Providing the equipment redundancy and housing necessary to ensure security, reliability and scalability.
- Maintaining a labor-intensive patch and upgrade process
- Gain immediate access to the latest innovations
- With a CXO SaaS solution, you benefit from innovations on an ongoing basis. As soon as a new or improved feature appears in the application, you can start using it.
CXO Global Solutions Services:
- Network queuing
- Centralized Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and agent-level routing
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and agent screen pop
- Interactive Voice Response (Dual tone Multiple Frequencies and speech-based)
- Call recording
- Recruiting and job match profiling
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software