Customer Experience Roadmap
Is your business growing a loyal customer base? Work with CXO to define a customer experience roadmap that takes you where you want to go, from selection and acquisition to retention. Together, we’ll identify and address the root cause of your call center service challenges, so we can make your customer’s experience everything it can be, at every step in the lifecycle.
Find the right customers, treat them well and they’ll stay with you longer. It sounds simple enough, yet customer relationship management is a challenging proposition that requires thoughtful strategic planning. With CXO Global Solutions, you’ll have the resources you need to increase your near-term conversion rates while building the long-term value better known as customer loyalty.
Real-world expertise and first-hand perspective
CXO is here to guide your customer relationship management strategy, providing as little or as much support as you need. Some clients come to us having already isolated the issues standing in the way of their profitability. Others need help pinpointing the root cause of their performance challenges and then devising a plan to reverse them. Regardless of what brings them to CXO, every client quickly learns to trust our professionals for real-world expertise and first-hand perspective on customer relationship management.
CXO Global Solutions Provides:
- Comprehensive strategy for selecting, acquiring and retaining the right customers.
- Experienced executives with first-hand experience identifying and reversing customer relationship management challenges.
- Central oversight, reporting, analysis and accountability so you stay informed and on track toward goal attainment.
- Improved revenue per customer.
CXO Global Solutions Services:
- Customer communications – reach your customer base in an effective way
- Customer service – define and refine your processes for handling product inquiries and billing questions as efficiently as possible so your customers are happy and your costs are lower.
- Contact center selection and management – conduct an RFP, hire and manage suppliers with the highest propensity to deliver the best results.
- Offshore strategy, transition and management – develop a call center strategy that includes offshore, insourcing and outsourcing as appropriate for your business. Conduct a tightly managed transition of call center functions to your newly hired suppliers.
- Technology/roadmap design – assess your technology needs and identify the solutions that will produce the most benefit in terms of quality control, productivity and revenue generation.
- Customer selection and acquisition strategy – select your target customers through outbound lead generation and convert them to sales. Respond to their product inquiries and feed key learnings back into the front end of the process so selection criteria can be refined. It’s a continuous cycle best managed when you take an end-to- end approach.
- Performance improvement – assess your current situation, determine where you want to be and manage the correlation between performance reports and each supplier’s day-to-day efforts to improve.
- Process flow design – improve call handle time and eliminate waste by studying the processes and sub-processes associated with billing inquiries, product questions and every other customer interaction. Understand which processes add value and which don’t, and refine processes accordingly.