Monitoring, Managed Services and Support
We Protect the System
Once Unified Communications is fully implemented, the benefits are virtually immediate – and so impactful that you may immediately find yourself wondering how your organization ever functioned without it. Naturally, you will want to take steps to protect the system and keep it running smoothly so your business operations do, too. The experts at CXO are ready to continue supporting your UC system long after they finish implementing and optimizing it.
Network Operations Control Center keeps your system in check 24/7
Depending on the level of service you choose, CXO provides remote alarming and monitoring of you system at our Network Operations Center (NOC.) We are tapped into a national network of IT support staff, and we’ll dispatch them to your site(s) as needed. We are even prepared to remotely administer your equipment and fix system issues from our NOC before they escalate.
CXO can also handle your workforce moves, adds and changes from our NOC, so new hires get connected faster and start working sooner.
CXO Global Solutions Provides:
- 24/7 alarming and monitoring of your system to provide real-time issues identification
- CXO’s remote system administrators are notified of issues
- System administrators immediately start working the issue to resolution
- Workforce moves, adds and changes are fast and easy
CXO Global Solutions Services:
- Service assurance and monitoring
- Technical support
- Solutions integration
- Service assurance management
- Support and maintenance
- Detailed agent reporting