Software as a Service (SaaS)
No Up-front Investment
Implementing an on-premise Unified Communications solution isn’t always the right option, especially for businesses that prefer to avoid the up-front investment in equipment. Others lack the physical space to house the servers and other equipment needed to support a custom UC solution. In any case, there’s an alternative: CXO provides a SaaS-based Unified Communications service. It’s a per-user subscription to UC that requires no up-front investment and no back-office infrastructure.
Office communications "in a box"
When you sign up for CXO’s SaaS-based Unified Communications, you get all of the advantages of an on-premise UC solution. The only difference is that your system is supported by our resources, not yours. How it works:
- CXO maintains the Microsoft UC network infrastructure at our own facilities.
- CXO purchases the hardware and we host the full suite of Microsoft UC products, upgrading them as needed so you can be sure you’re always using the latest technology.
- CXO manages the back-office network functions and our experienced IT staff provides the ongoing support you need to implement UC effortlessly.
- CXO will also provide the training you need to help employees transition to the new UC system – and as your staff grows, so does your UC solution.
- CXO’s UC solution is the turnkey, cost-effective way to bring the benefits of UC into your business.
CXO Global Solutions Services:
- You pay a monthly per-user subscription and we deliver the suite of UC services to each employee’s desktop, so your company’s voice and data communications are fully integrated.
- VoIP (voice over internet protocal) service, from provisioning your phones to providing the dial tone
- Microsoft Exchange – e-mail
- Microsoft Office Communicator
- Hardware and wireless devices
- Instant Messaging
- Voice mail
- E-mail to Microsoft operating system cell phones
- Office Anywhere
- Live Meeting